Wednesday 23 May 2007

The latest

Its been a busy start to the week for me. Monday catching up on the weekend sales information and all the rest of it. Tuesday I was down in London for an IMRG event. This consisted of a panel of internet retailers giving there opinion on how we as customers move through web sites. Some of it was informative and some of it a little dull!

For all of my myspace friends that are in the southern region of Schuh I will be heading down to Swindon on thursday to give you guys an insight on what goes on up here in the Internet department at Schuh. So if you have any questions I hope I will be able to answer them to your sattisfaction.

Product wise this week its been a little slow! Think the distribution centre needed a wee break, we have been working them a little hard lately. Keeping you up to date with the latest new lines out.

As the weather has been so great there is no prize for guessing what the top seller for last week was. You got it Birkenstock and more Birkenstock. Even the guys out there are taking the plunge. Like I said the other week. Guys should keep them hidden.

We have been developing the way we showcase our products on Schuh. On the product page if you look for the "more images" link this will show you another 7 images and a zoom feature. We are pretty proud of the detail this image shows so take a look and let me know what you think.

Also, this week I have been preparing myself for my grading and seminar in Krav Maga this is happening on Sunday. Have a look at the website and if you are in the Edinburgh area and you fancy coming along then just drop me a line. For up to date news and information on Krav Maga Edinburgh then bookmark the blog and keep visiting us!

Lee

No comments: